Friday, November 28, 2003

Crossing out X(-FM)

Who has checked out 104.9 X-FM lately? I just read an article that described how the station isn't getting enough listeners and isn't picking up enough of the marketshare (blah blah blah) due to the competition from good ole 99.3. Therefore they have completely done away with the alt-rock. I'm sure that this has pissed off a lot of pimple-faced, already raging, gangster-wannabe, teenaged boys.

So, if you are dying to listen to that Mariah Carey Christmas album that I hear so much about, but don't want to be caught with the album in your collection, I'm guessing you may hear it on X-FM if you stay tuned for long enough.

I guess that this is the conclusion to the question of which is the better station for alternative rock in Vancouver - an issue that seemed unnecessary even at the time of X-FM's inception. The Fox Rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home